Top 10 Weirdest Messages in|
robotfindkitten is a game about just that: an Android is tasked with identifying a cat in a sea of weird "characters". On it's journey, the robot has to talk to various NPCs to identify what is what, and more often than not, this dialouge borders on the bizarre. These are the ten weirdest messages that I have discovered.
Top 10 Weird Messages That I Could Stand to Find in robotfindskitten:
10) "How in the heck can I wash my neck if it ain't gonna rain no more?" asks Farmer Al.
9) A number of short theatrical productions are indexed 1,2,3...n.
8) "blup, blup, blup" says the mudpot.
7) Look at that, it's the Crudmobile.
6) A large blue eye floats in midair.
5) This tomography is like, hell axial, man!
4) The non-kitten item like this but with "true" and "false" switched is false.
3) It's a stupid mask, fashioned after a beagle.
2) It's a blind man. When you touch, he exclaims, "It's a kitten prospecting robot!"
1) It's the triangle leg adjacent to an angle divided by the leg opposite of it
How do you feel after reading those? Well... I'm sorry.